When venturing in to this business, there is the need for one to learn extensively because not all snails and mushrooms are consumed by humans; some can be downright toxic. Some have other uses: many produce substances used by cosmetic manufacturers.
however most snails and mushroom are edible and are a highly sought-after delicacy that attracts a premium price in the marketplace.
That is why, Agrihouse Communication is set to host its Beginner Agribusiness Masterclass on Monday 24th of March 2023 for people interested in learning Mushroom farming and Snail farming.
The Agri-Business Masterclass will be delivered through a combination of lectures, workshops, case studies, and practical exercises.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER FOR AGRIHOUSE EXECUTIVE AGRIBUSINESS MASTER CLASS
1. Participants will have the opportunity to learn from experienced agri-business professionals and Government regulatory officials as well as from their Peers through group discussions, teamwork activities, and other interactive sessions.
2. The course ensures every participant has acquired the necessary skills needed to start a business right after completion
3. The course structure is divided in two folds; The first session will introduce the participants to some general topics in running an Agribusiness.
4. The second part is the practical session where participants are taught into details the processes of operating a particular type of farm business.
5. Participants will be giving certificates after training, launch and complementary starter packs.
6. Experienced professional trainers who are into agribusiness, snail and mushroom farming to be precise, will be brought on board to give you indebt training and knowledge.
7.limited class: this will ensure that trainees are focused in lessons, given specific ,personalized teaching and benefit.
8. There will be an After-training support and business guidance for people or organization who take part in the masterclass by Agrihouse Communication.Don’t miss this opportunity by registering now through the following link: https://forms.gle/rb536ZDMqboeGCcK7 Registration is opened from now until to 20th march 2023.
Date: Friday 24th march 2023
Venue: Agrihouse Training Centre, Dzorwulu, Last Chance